Thread: Removing BackDoor-CEP!rn virus

Removing BackDoor-CEP!rn virus

My acer aspire laptop is running with the windows 7. From last few days i have started getting an error message that my system is infected with the BackDoor-CEP!rn virus. This threat has almost affected my system performance. I don't know how to go about this problem please help me as soon as possible

Re: Removing BackDoor-CEP!rn virus

To remove a virus its really a very simple job if you have installed an antivirus on your system then after downloading and installing it on your system do not forget to update the virus definition of the antivirus and then run the quick scan on your system this will definitely help you in this regard.

I will recommend you to to download the malwarebytes antimalware utility this malwarebytes antimalware will definitely help you to delete the antivirus from the system Also do not forget to Update the antivirus program before scanning your system with the malwarebytes antimalware utility.

Since you have not mentioned the antivirus which you are currently using. I could not suggest you another antivirus but the Microsoft security essential is really a very good security tools against all sort of virus or threat. I hope that this will surely help you to remove the virus from your system.

The AVG 9.0 free edidtion will surely help you in this matter do simply download the AVG 9 antivirus fro the AVG's official website and install it on your system after updating the whole program. Most of the free editions of the antiviruses does not fix the virus then you simply need to buy the paid version.
    Last edited by Spyrus; 16-02-2010 at 06:32 AM.

Have you tried the Microsoft security essential on your system because if you have not tried it yet then you must give it a try. Download The Microsoft security essential from the official website for free but remember to download it for your Operating system only. Install it and remove the threats.