Thread: Help to delete this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b

Help to delete this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b

My most of the work is related to the surfing on the internet but now I am facing a serious problem from last week. My internet explorer is behaving in abrupt manner when I scanned my computer system with the AVG scan antivirus software I got the alert message that Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b is detected on my computer system. I just need to know how to delete this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b from the hard disk of my computer system.

Re: Help to delete this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b

Normally Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b exploits the vulnerability which are present in the internet explorer for running on the victims machine. This Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b looks like a simple HTML (Hyper text Markup page) page. This size of this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b is around 3616 bytes and it not packed. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b from your computer system then change your antivirus software.

For removing this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b from your computer system try to restore your computer system. System restore is not a perfect solution but it can be useful for repairing the damage which is done to your computer system. For restoring your computer system follow these simple steps.
    Step1: Go to start > programs >accessories > System tools
    Step2: Select system restore
    Step3: After that you will see a window of system restore.
    Step4: Select the date for system restore.
    Step5: Restart your system.

This Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b works as the backdoor on your computer system. Because this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b download the malicious code from the link given below which can harm your computer system.
    "http://count*****.com/click.aspx?id=234594407&logo=11"
    This Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b also exploits the vulnerabilites of Microsoft Data Access Components. It uses ADODB.Stream object for downloading the malicious code from the following link.
    "http://www.dvd*****.com/css/hy.exe"

Removal procedure of Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b

For removing this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b from your computer system first of all you have to delete original infected file on your computer system after that delete this "%Temp%\svchost.exe". After that update your internet explore for avoiding any further risk. After try to remove this Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b in safe mode. For going in the safe mode you have to press F8 at the time of system restart.

Manually deleting the Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b files or removing this virus in safe mode will definitely remove this virus from your computer system but you must follow some of the preventive measures for avoiding problems like these.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system