Thread: How to fix Generic.dx!nli

How to fix Generic.dx!nli

I am having dell inspiron laptop installed with windows 7. My system was running absolutely fine until it got infected by the Generic.dx!nli virus. I get frequent alerts about this virus on my system. Is thee anyone who can help me to sort this problem out. Any help in this matter would be appreciated highly

Re: How to fix Generic.dx!nli

This infection is caused because either you have not installed an antivirus on your system and the second possible reason to this is that you have not configured your firewall correctly. So if you want to get rid of this problem then try to get either of the two installed/configured on your system.

In this situation i will suggest you to download the malwarebytes antimalware utility. After downloading the malwarebytes install it on your system after the installation try to update it on your system. Then scan the system as soon as you finish the updation of your malwarebytes program.

Have you installed an antivirus on your system you have not mentioned the information about the antivirus. I would recommend you to download the AVG 9.0 free edition antivirus on your system. If you have already installed it on the machine then just try to update it before scanning your whole system.

You need to install a good antivirus program on your system in order to get rid of this problem so i will suggest you to install kaspersky 2010 security on your system. This is really a good program because the kaspersky 2010 security is a very good antivirus program and is very effective in deleting all the viruses troubling you.

You are having this infection because you have not installed an antivirus program on your system. So first of all install an antivirus program so that it will help you to get rid of the virus. but if this does not solve your issue then try to restore the system to a date before where your system was running without any sort of problem.