Thread: BackDoor-Spyeye Virus Infection

BackDoor-Spyeye Virus Infection

Hello, I am having Windows xp installed in my computer and while using it, recently my computer is get infected by the virus having name as BackDoor-Spyeye which is detected by my Antivirus program Norton Internet Security 2010, but it is not possible him to delete or clean it from my computer. So, if you are having idea about removing it from my computer then please provide that to me.

Re: BackDoor-Spyeye Virus Infection

Hey, same problem here also, I am also having infection in my computer of this virus. When I am working on internet, I visited the website of the free technology books and I don't know but somehow my computer got infected by this virus. And my computer is having the files below which are not able to remove from my antivirus:
    * Config.bin
    * CleanSweep.exe

So, if you are having any solution to remove this virus from my computer, then please provide me some solution regarding it.

I think you must need to change your antivirus application and get your problem solved. So, just make use of the below mentioned antivirus application and solve your problem:
    • AOL Active Virus Shield
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, I think you need to update you antivirus application and by the use of this antivirus updation you will able to remove this BackDoor-Spyeye Virus from your computer. So, first update you antivirus application and then you need to scan your computer and while scanning your computer if you get the virus thread in your computer, then simply remove it by deleting it. It will simply delete it, as it is in updated state.

Hello, I am using Avast Home Edition and it is providing me really good performance against the infection of the virus. So, you can make use of it, and simply solve your problem. It is having following features:
    • Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
    • New Silent/Gaming Mode
    • New Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • Behavioral Honeypots
    • Green computing
    • File System / Mail Shield
    • Web Shield
    • IM / P2P Shield
    • Network Shield

Hello, I think you must need to stop your all of the running processes and then by making use of them you can able to stop them and then scanning your computer you will able to get removed that files. As it may possible that they are using the running processes, you are getting this problem, but if you stop that processes then you will able to remove all of the viruses. For stopping them you need to make use of the Task manager and by clicking on the process you must need to click on the end process to stop the process.