Thread: Computer infected by the QZap160 virus

Computer infected by the QZap160 virus

Hello, I can use the Internet regularly to communicate or to stay in contacts with my with friends. Yesterday, when I started my computer I found that my computer machine can be infected by the virus whose name can be as QZap160. Yesterday, onwards I can not heard anything about this virus so, I can not be able to delete the virus QZap160 from my computer immediately. So, If anyone has the answer to my question then reply me!!

The QZap160 virus

Hi, How are you!! I think the virus QZap160 that can had infected your system can be of the type Trojan. I suggest you to fist check the updates that can be available for your Anti-Virus. If you can not updated your Anti-Virus till, then first update your Anti-Virus. Because if you can not regularly update Anti-Virus then it can only detect the virus but can not be able to delete that virus. I hope you should understand.

Infected by the QZap160 virus

According to my knowledge of that virus QZap160 can be that Whenever the virus QZap160 can be executed can displays the black screen on your computer desktop. This trojan QZap160 can be then trying to attempt overwrite the disk of floppy in the A:evenif the floppy can not be in the drive, means that the data and the disk can not be accessible longer as the virus/trojan QZap160 can infect your computer.

QZap160 virus

The following can be the indications of the virus QZap160 :
    Followed By a possible system disk and freeze inaccessibility, due to this the monitor of your can be going blank. Whenever you can access the accidentally or purposely the QZap160 can be started it's payload.
    This virus QZap160 can have the following aliases :
    TROJ_EVIL, FaceOfEvil

Computer infected by the QZap160 virus

When this QZap160 Trojan can be started, the screen can becomes blank. QZap160 can override a disk into the floppy drive and disk can not be able to access data. Then, it can displays the following message :
    "Face Of Evil v.1.02
    Translation: We should copy the file to disk archive
    The QZap160 virus can start, even if it can not be in the disk drive, a message can be displayed above that there can be no damage.

Re: Computer infected by the QZap160 virus

I think you have to try to boot your system in the Safe Mode. To boot in Safe mode you can first Restart your computer system and after pressing the Restart key on your CPU, continuously press the Function key F8 on your keyboard. After booting your computer in the Safe Mode try to delete the files that can be infected by the virus/Trojan QZap160. I think it can works for you.