Thread: Cleaning up windows with ccleaner

Cleaning up windows with ccleaner

How to clean up windows by using ccleaner. I had found that there is virus in some of my temporary files. I had tried to delete that by it shows that files is being used by some other software. So I cannot access it. I think by running this tool in safe mode can end up the file completely. Also the ccleaner is well used to cleanup cookies.

Re: Cleaning up windows with ccleaner

Cookies are handled gently, they have their bad and good sides. These small files keep track of visits on various Web sites. They certainly used to target ads distilled upon them, but also facilitate automatic identification. By default, all cookies will be deleted. Before cleaning, it is preferable to specify those that you want to keep. To do this, click Options, then in the new window Cookies. Select Cookies in the list to delete and click the arrow to the right to transfer them to the list of cookies to keep. Please confirm by clicking OK.

The two tabs Windows and Applications in cc cleaner indicates the cleaning possibilities offered. Each tab lists a series of options as check boxes grouped by themes. The party Windows Explorer loads more precisely to clean the information in sequence stored by Windows Explorer. All options are safe. So check the box before the statement Windows Explorer to select all options. The History, meanwhile, maintains the calendar of your visits net. It can be safely removed.

Index.dat files are permanent files used by Internet Explorer to maintain the list of cookies and visited sites. Never deleted, they grow steadily as sessions on the Internet. Their removal is safe but the Internet Explorer can automatically recreate them if necessary. When you open a document, Windows adds it to the list of recent documents, available on the Start menu, my recent documents. You can see a number of file history. To clear this up run disk cleanup.

If you want to quickly gain the place, the System section is a must. It is responsible for emptying the trash, which hosts the files removed manually, remove temporary files generated by programs and frees the memory used by the clipboard. It is also possible to release the buffer. This serves to Windows when it crashes to keep information in sequence on the system.

Fragments of files saved by the utility Check Disk Windows are not useful and can be deleted without qualms, like Windows log files, which record changes by installing a new program or hardware. Files Prefetch, meanwhile, are generated by Windows XP to start a program to optimize its next execution. Option Old Prefetch data removes unused programs from more than fourteen days. The major revision operation then takes place in two stages. Tabs and Windows applications are responsible for deleting unnecessary files cluttering the hard drive. The processing of their tasks are simultaneous and done by clicking the Start button cleaning, available in both tabs.