Thread: Removing w32.virut.cf virus

Removing w32.virut.cf virus

I am using the dell inspiron laptop with windows 7. I have started getting virus alert prompts by the avira antivirus program which is installed on my system it detects the w32.virut.cf virus profusely but the avira antivirus is unable to delete w32.virut.cf. please tell me how to go about this antivirus. i would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Re: Removing w32.virut.cf virus

Since your anti virus program cannot delete the virus this situation clearly indicates that you are using a free copy of the antivirus and hence i would suggest you to download the license copy of the avira antivirus or any paid copy of antivirus. Or atleast try to update the antivirus before the scan.

I think that your system desperately need to a new antivirus because your antivirus seems as it is not able to delete the threats which is detected by your system. So it would be better if you download the AVg 9.0 free edition to remove the antivirus which you are having on your system.

The virus is not deleted because your antivirus definition is not updated so update the virus definition before updating it. If this does not solves the issue then you must try another antivirus on your system. I will recommend you the Norton security antivirus. Hopefully this will resolve this issue.

Here the best soluion to your problem is to install the malwarebytes antimalware utility. So without wasting any time i would suggest you to download and install the malwarebytes antimalware utility and install on your system . After installing the malwarebytes antimalware simply update it and scan your system.

Have you tried the Microsoft security essential this is really a very good antivirus program designed by the Microsoft itself this really takes a good care of the operating system as a whole including the system files the registry files and all your program if you have not tried it yet the i think this will definitely solve your issue.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain