Thread: FakeAlert-GA.gen Virus Problem

FakeAlert-GA.gen Virus Problem

Hello, I am having Widows xp operating system installed on my computer. And my computer is recently got infected by the virus which is having name as FakeAlert-GA.gen virus. And my main problem is I am not able to remove it from my computer though I am having Norton Internet Security 2010 installed on my computer. If you are having idea about removing this virus from my computer then please provide me solution about it.

Re: FakeAlert-GA.gen Virus Problem

Hello, I am also having same problem. My computer got infected by this FakeAlert-GA.gen Virus. And there are many files exist in my computer which are of infected by this virus. When I try to make use of the internet I come to know that there are many sites are opened which are not opened by me. And I am not able to run the mspaint.exe, calc.exe, notepad.exe in my computer as they are infected by the virus. So, if anyone knows how to remove this virus from my computer then please provide solution to me also.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the below mentioned antivirus application and then you will able to solve your problem. So, just make use of the one of it:
    • AOL Active Virus Shield
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, I think your computer is got infected too much as it is having infection to the system files also. So, you need to format it and then by reinstalling the new Windows xp on your computer you can simply solve the problem of your FakeAlert-GA.gen Virus. So, just do reinstallation and solve the problem of virus on your computer. I think you need to perform it as soon as possible, so it will not harm your all of the data.

Hello, if you make use of the avast home edition then it will simply solve your virus problem. So, just make use of it and solve your problem. It is having the features as below:
    • Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
    • New Silent/Gaming Mode
    • New Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • Behavioral Honeypots
    • Green computing
    • File System / Mail Shield
    • Web Shield
    • IM / P2P Shield
    • Network Shield

Hello, if you scan your computer at boot time then you will able to scan your computer and simply remove all of the viruses from your computer. It will solve your problem as it will remove all of the viruses from your computer at boot time when all of the system resources and system files are free. So, it wont be used by any of the file and you can able to delete the virus infected files from your computer.