Thread: Need WLAN driver For HP Pavilion MS214IN All-in-One Desktop

Affection Need WLAN driver For HP Pavilion MS214IN All-in-One Desktop

I am having the HP Pavilion MS214IN all in one desktop computer system which comes with the Windows 7 Home Basic operating system. I am facing the problem with the WLAN of this desktop computer. I am not able to connect to the internet using the WLAN of this desktop computer system. I think this is because of driver software issue. So i want WLAN driver For HP Pavilion MS214IN all-in-One desktop computer.

Re: Need WLAN driver For HP Pavilion MS214IN All-in-One Desktop

You are having the HP Pavilion MS214IN all in one desktop computer system at your place and you are not able to access the internet using the WLAN of this desktop computer system. This desktop has the inbuilt WLAN and comes with the Windows 7 operating system. According to you this is because of the driver problem but there can be many other reasons for getting this type of the issues. First of all you have to make sure that the system is detecting the WLAN of your computer system.

First of all make sure that the WLAN hardware is properly connected to your computer system and the Windows 7 operating system is able to detect the WLAN connected to your computer system. You can check it from the device manager of your computer system . Go to the device manager if you can see the WLAN there than the hardware is connected properly and if not then you have to connect it again by removing from the motherboard.

For checking that you have to install the driver software or not for the WLAN for the HP Pavilion MS214IN All-in-One Desktop having Windows 7 operating system. Go to the device manager. If you can see this WLAN connected to your computer system with yellow colored mark or with the exclamation mark then the driver is missing and you will need to install the driver software for this WLAN of your desktop.

You can download the driver software for WLAN of the HP Pavilion MS214IN All-in-One Desktop having the Windows 7 operating system from the website of the HP. Go to support and download section on the website and download the driver software for the WLAN of this desktop for windows 7 operating system. After installing the driver software reboot the computer system. This will resolve the problem.

You can also update the driver software of the WALN device of your HP Pavilion MS214IN All-in-One Desktop from the device manager of your computer system for the Windows 7 operating system. For doing this, go to the device manager by right click->Manage->Device Manager on the my computer. Select the WLAN device and select "Update driver software" by reight clicking on it.