Thread: What is Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus

What is Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus

My friend is facing lots of issue with his Dell laptop whenever he try to start internet explorer is he is not able to connect it, after finding a lot we came to know that our system is infected with Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus and i don't have any idea about it. Can anyone provide me some information about Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus and tell me how to remove it from his laptop ?

Remove Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus

If your system is being infected with Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus, then in that case first disable all your anti virus and try to restore system, this will take your system to some another date and will also remove virus from your system. After doing this if you are still facing same issue then you have to install a fresh copy of operating system.

Cannot remove Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus

Today when i started my system i am getting a pop up which forces me to have system analyzed, when i try to do it i came to know that my system is being infected with winantivirus. So i ran ad-square and SpyBot which where successful in removing Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus from my system. But after some time i am getting same pop up, does anyone knows any solution for it.

Remove Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus from computer

My system was also got infected with WinAntiVirus and i had tried out many anti virus but none of them worked out for me when i told my office administrator he told me since i am usign an older version of JAVA which has lots of vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect my system and at the same time he also told me to update my virus definition. After that i had scan my system for virus, i found that now my system was not infected with Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus

System infecetd with Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus

The best way to remove Win32/Adware.WinAntiVirus from your system is to install SUPERAntiSpyware on your system which is capable of removing such kind of virus from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from spyware, adware, malware, rootkits, worms, trojans, keyloggers and other harmful software.

SUPERAntiSpyware