Thread: System is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix

System is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix

My system is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix and the McAfee antivirus that I am using in my system has not proved useful to delete the same. I cannot understand why, since it is the antivirus that has detected this infection in my system. I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is IE 8. Please help me with the solutions that I can use to get rid of this infection from my system.

Re: System is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix

Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix installs with the name PC_Antispyware2010.exe when it enters into the system. So, if your system is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix this file has to be searched for on the system and its process has to be killed first from the Task Manager after it has been found in the search results. Only after that, you have to go to the original location of this file on your system and then, delete it from there permanently.

If the system is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix, then I suggest you to format the system and install a new copy of Windows operating system that you are using. Since, this infection is a trojan, its manual deletion is a tidy process. If you keep the infection persisting in your computer, then it is possible that a system crash may occur. So, formatting will solve the problem.

You will have to install an anti-spyware in your system if it is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix. Spyware Doctor is a recommended anti-spyware. Such security components, when installed into the system, have the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When the particular applications and programs are found that are causing these problems in the system, they are simply removed from the computer.

Hello there, a safe mode scanning will help if your system is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix. This is scan that takes place when the infections remain inactive. This is because they are not able to execute in the safe mode because of which the antivirus finds it very easy to remove the infections from the system. This will hopefully solve the problem.

I dont think that McAfee can help if the system is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vXFSZKaix. I suggest you to install AVG antivirus in your system, since it has recommended by the experts that it can help to remove infections like worms, virus as well as trojans too. So, after installing the antivirus, run a full system scan and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan.