Thread: What is Anserin

What is Anserin

hi
    i am using personal computer for my personal use. I have installed windows xp operating system in my system. But since few days my system is not working well, as well as i think my data have also modified, i have already use antivirus but still it is also not prevent to my infection. I got message like Anserin infected. So i don't know what is this and how i prevent my computer.Any one tell me about that.

Re: What is Anserin

Anserin is a bot net type of malware which is spread like Trojan horse.A bot net's originator can control the group remotely.basically bot net is like a collection of bots or software robots. It refers to computer software as well as it also support to computer network which is using computer software. Anserin is a work like Trojan horse which means this type of malware which is not self replicated as well as it work like desire function of the user but again it also facilitate that unauthorized access to the computer users. We can also called it as Sinowal or Torpig. As well as the specialty of that type of malware which it can affected on the computer which carries the Microsoft windows operating system due to that ,anti virus application also off.
    Last edited by Steve123; 13-02-2010 at 12:45 AM.

Anserin is a like malware which is directly affected to Microsoft windows operating system as well as that type of malware spread with Mebroot root kit,which has MBR based root kit. Basically root kit is a software which is consist of some program designed to obscure the fact that a system has been compromised. Anserin that type of Trojan is directly attack on rootkit and data mines means infected system for credentials,accounts and passwords as well as potentially allowing attackers full access to the computer. As well as it also modify the whole data of the computer system.For the prevention of that type of malware ,you can use latest anti virus software in your system.
    Last edited by Shen; 13-02-2010 at 12:50 AM.

That type of malware spread with Mebroot root kit which is MBR type means master boot record which is Holding a disk's primary partition table. Anserin is spread with Mebroot which infects a PC's Master Boot Record. It can attack on password,accounts and credit cards no.so for the prevention of that type malware you can use, on a regular basis, a software scanner such as Secunia's free Personal Software Inspector.This type Trojan affected on windows computers so you should run a PSI scan right after you install Microsoft's Patch updates for Windows.The PSI scan tests your third-party applications,so you can patch them with the late.

If you got any massage like Anserin,means your computer affected by that type malware which affect on password and accounts as well as modify the whole data so don't worry you can used anti virus software like kaspersky or mcAfee. You can also Use F-Secure's utility to clean out root kits like Mebroot uses a very complex installation mechanism, trying to bypass security products and to make automatic analysis harder. When an infected machine is started, Mebroot loads first and survives through the Windows boot or you can also use software scanner for the scan of infection.