Thread: Help to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS

Help to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 3 and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. The Kaspersky antivirus that I have installed in my system has detected this infection called Downloader.Zlob.AOCS in my system, but it has not been able to delete the same. So, basically I need some help to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS from the system. Kindly help me with possible replies and solutions as soon as possible.

Re: Help to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS

Hello there, since Downloader.Zlob.AOCS is a trojan, I do not think that you can manually delete the infection. This is because they seem to be legible programs from outside and work internally to disrupt the working of the system. So, I suggest you to format the system and install a new copy of Windows as a help to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS. This will probably solve the problem.

Inorder to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS, I advice you to install a good antivirus in your system, since Kaspersky does not help to remove such infections. So, if you install AVG antivirus in your system, it will help to delete infections like trojans, worms and other virus too. After installing AVG in your system, run a full system scan and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan.

You will have to install an anti-spyware to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS. Spyware Doctor is a recommended anti-spyware. When you install it in your system, it will be able to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When it finds the applications or programs that are causing such problems in the system, they are deleted from the system permanently.

A safe mode scanning will help to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS. This is because the infections remain inactive at this time and hence, they can be eradicated from the system easily with this method. Just remember to use an up-to-date antivirus to do this scanning. You can get the option to get into the safe mode when you start the system. This will probably solve the problem.

The best method that will help to get rid of Downloader.Zlob.AOCS is to enable the system restore. You just have to remember a time when you are sure that the infections had not entered the system. Since, when you do the system restore, all the programs and applications that had installed in the system, including the infections will be eradicated from the system.