Thread: Help to remove PC Privacy Tools

Help to remove PC Privacy Tools

Hi,

I had uninstalled nod 32 antivirus and mistakenly downloaded PC Privacy Tools. But now when I want to delete it. I can't fined this software in add/remove programs. I don't have any other firewall or antivirus. What should I do to remove PC Privacy Tools ?? Is it a virus ???

Re: Help to remove PC Privacy Tools

Privacy Tools Pack is a new program unfair spyware that tries to force his unsuspecting victims to waste their money by buying its commercial unnecessary and, moreover, dangerous. Privacy Tools Pack applies tactics "traditional" specific false by spyware applications that it is devious, deceptive and in the long term, very dangerous. Try installing Mcafee, it will help you to remove PC Privacy Tools.

It enters into a new system through Trojan Backdoor Trojan. Privacy Tools Pack also enters into the computer from its website. This program frightens his unsuspecting victims into believing that their PC is infected by malicious software. It accomplishes its mission through false positives claiming that the machine is threatened by a variety of harmful programs. Download a good antivirus , update it and then scan the whole pc in safe mode. I am sure it will solve your problem.

Try ThreatFire (formerly Cyberhawk), it is a new generation virus protector that searches for threats, not on signatures like most anti-virus, but the behavior of the program installed. The application protects you against virus, worms, trojans, rootkits and other spyware. It analyzes the behavior of programs and your system to detect any malfunction due to malware. Easy to use and requires few resources, ThreatFire generates reports and statistics of protection, and also has a system of automatic updating.

I think norton 360 is the best for virus removal. It is a new product to protect your PC easily. The application, fully automated, consists of essential protections, such as antivirus, antispyware, antiphishing, rootkit detection, Web site authentication, two-way firewall and a system backup and restoration. It is a tool suited to the family context because it protects up to three positions. The Web access for each member household will be protected, whatever the use made of it: instant messaging, email, online games, file sharing, online shopping, etc..

Try RegHance, in order to give you the best possible view and greater control, from construction of the set lists of important keys to easier navigation. You can comment on and keep a large number of keys on the disc just a few clicks of the mouse. Program RegHance compatible with Windows 9x/ME/NT4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Then you can remove PC Privacy Tools from the registry.