Thread: Technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH

Technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 and my browser is IE 8. I am searching for some technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH. This antivirus has been detected by the McAfee antivirus that I have installed in my system. The problem is that the antivirus has not proved useful to me to get rid of this infection from my system. So, kindly help me with the necessary solutions.

Re: Technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH

I suggest you to use the manual deletion as a technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH. For this, you will have to search for the file called AlphaAV.exe on your system. When you get the file, first start the task manager and then, kill its process from there. Only after that, go to the original location of the file that you have found and then, delete it from there.

Hello there, as Trj/Zlob.KH is a trojan, I suggest you to format the system, since this is the only technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH. This because such infections seem to be the genuine files of the system from outside, but work internally for a malicious purpose. So, format the system and then, install a new copy of the operating system that you are using. This will probably solve the problem.

The technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH is to install an anti-malware in the system because they can stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. So, when it finds the applications and programs that are causing such problems in the computer, they are simply deleted by the anti-malware. Spyware Doctor is a recommended anti-malware by the experts.

You will have to install Avast antivirus in your system as a technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH. This is because this antivirus has the feature of boot scan. This scan takes place before the startup of the operating system. The infections remain inactive at this time as they cannot execute before the operating system loads. So, this is an assured method of deleting the infections from the system.

A system restore will help as a technique to eradicate Trj/Zlob.KH. This is a very harsh method, since it removes all the applications and programs that are installed in the system from a particular time that we specify. So, you will have to do the restore to a time when you are sure that the infections has not entered into the system. This will hopefully solve the problem.