Thread: How to remove Trojan Horse Crypt.NWP

How to remove Trojan Horse Crypt.NWP

My system always shows a virus Trojan Horse Crypt.NWP. warning but the quick heal antivirus which i have installed is unable to fix this virus. Is there anything which i am missing also tell me how can i get rid of this virus problem. Please suggest an antivirus to fix the Trojan Horse Crypt.NWP. i would really appreciate the help.

Re: How to remove Trojan Horse Crypt.NWP

If you have already installed the quickheal antivirus program and which is also able to detect the above mentioned virus. Then i think that you are not able to delete the virus because either your license got expired or you have not updated the virus definition before the scanning of the system.

First of all i would like to make it clear that my quick heal license will expire in the month of may. Yes i have not updated the anti virus but after the updation also i am unable to fix this trojan i think that the quick heal anti virus is failed to work in this case. Suggest some different anti viruses to get rid of this shit.

You have mentioned in the above post that your quick heal antivrus is not able to fix this Trojan Horse Crypt.NWP issue. That's why i will recommend you to download and install the antivira antivirus program. I have used this antivirus which is quiet effective in removing most of the trojans.

The AVG 9.0 free edition is also a very good antivirus. It had helped me to remove almost each and every threat which is detected by the AVG 9.0 . So i will advise you to download the AVG 9.0 free edition and install it on your system. After installing the available updates simply scan your system the virus will be removed.

This Trojan Horse Crypt.NWP is not detected by most of the antiviruses which are available so After trying a number of freee antiviruses finally i downloaded the malwarebytes antimalware utility and installed on my system . It worked like a charm and removed all the threats including Trojan Horse Crypt.NWP from the machine.