Thread: How to delete this Worm.JS.Gigger from my computer system?

How to delete this Worm.JS.Gigger from my computer system?

My AVG antivirus software is giving me an alert message that Worm.JS.Gigger is detected on my computer system. I am trying to delete this Worm.JS.Gigger from my computer system but I am not able to delete it from my computer system. I have no idea why this is happening in my computer system. I think my computer system is also working really slowly. So I need the solution for this problem, I mean I want to delete this Worm.JS.Gigger from my computer system.

Re: Worm.JS.Gigger is a dangerous worm

This Worm.JS.Gigger is a dangerous worm. Once this worm enters you computer system it starts replicating itself using outlook, outlook express or mIRC. Basically this Worm.JS.Gigger written in java script and visual basic script. This Worm.JS.Gigger has the capability of formatting users hard disk after the system restart. If your current antivirus software is not able delete this Worm.JS.Gigger from your computer system then you must change your antivirus software.

Re: How to delete this Worm.JS.Gigger from my computer system?

Before changing your antivirus software I will suggest you to update your current antivirus software because your current antivirus software is able to detect this Worm.JS.Gigger on your computer system that meant it should be able to delete it from your computer system. You can update your current antivirus software from its official site. The better option will be if you try to delete it in safe mode for going in safe mode press F8 at the time of system restart.

Re: Worm.JS.Gigger alters the registry key.

You are trying to delete this Worm.JS.Gigger from your computer system but you are not able to remove it because of the simple reason that this Worm.JS.Gigger alters the registry key so that it can launch at the time of restart.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\thegrave\badusers\v2.0
    If you have the knowledge of registry key then you must be able delete it from your computer system manually.

For removing this Worm.JS.Gigger from your computer system try to use solos antivirus software. I was also suffering with the same problem of Worm.JS.Gigger on my computer system but after using this solos antivirus I have got rid of the entire worm problem. This solos antivirus software not only removes the Worm.JS.Gigger from your computer system but also deletes all the other viruses, worms, and torjans which can harm your computer system.

Manually deleting the registry keys or removing the W95/Babylonia virus with the help of solos antivirus software will definitely help you but you must follows some of the preventive measures for avoiding problem like virus, worms, and Trojans.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system