Thread: How to remove Virus Locker

How to remove Virus Locker

Hi,

I have windows 7 pc . I had recently installed Virus Locker for removing virus from my pc but later on, I came to know that its a fake antivirus. I have then installed nod 32 but it is unable to remove Virus Locker. My question is, how do I remove Virus Locker ??

Re: How to remove Virus Locker

VirusLocker is related to Fake Antispyware. Fake anti-spyware refers to any malware removal request is silently installed without user consent. Try to remove it with avast! Virus Cleaner. It can examine your system to determine if it is infected by worms prevalent on the Internet. The application is responsible to scan memory, registry and hard drive of your computer for files that may belong to one of the verses she is able to identify. avast! Virus Cleaner can disinfect a contaminated post by Beagle, Mydoom, Sobig, Sasser, etc.. More than two dozen worms and their variants can be cleaned!

VirusLocker possibly reaches to your computer through a Trojan infection and usually will not disappear the Add or Remove Programs. Use Kaspersky, to remove Virus Locker, it offers quick and secure your computer. The application uses three surveillance systems: analysis by signature databases, heuristic analysis and behavior blocker. Thus, your PC is protected continuously and in real time against viruses, keyloggers, spyware, rootkits, and other undesirables. Moreover, Kaspersky Anti-Virus checks the mail protocols and alerts you in case of intrusion. With a friendly interface, this safety program reduced its consumption of system resources when the user needs require more RAM.

Its Fake anti-spyware. it does not clean and protect your computer from spyware, adware, trojans and other malware. Also shown VirusLocker false alerts that your computer is infected and has the user to the payment page persuading to buy software. To remove this types of malware, try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware you can fight against malware. You can perform a quick search or advanced quarantine pests detected to delete. This application allows you to edit a report after each scan and a module update is incorporated.

Have you tried Activity Monitor ??? If not , then try it. Activity Monitor 2002 enables you to monitor in real time all the actions of users connected to your internal network. You can view the screen in real time, view each of keystrokes, monitor internet usage, view the list of software running. Any activity can be recorded for future reference. This application does not interact with the remote station, you can simply control its use.