Thread: How to remove adware PSGuard

How to remove adware PSGuard

Hi,

My pc is infected with a adware called PSGuard. I have installed from the add/ remove programs but its still running. My norton antivirus is unable to detected it. Can you please tell me, how to remove adware PSGuard ????

Re: How to remove adware PSGuard

PSGuard is a anti-malware that warns users of non-existence or exaggerated threats that can only be removed after buying the full version of the program. This application is automatically downloaded and installed by going this way to continuous adult sites or illegal software vulnerability using browsers to access the systems. PSGuard is distributed by Shudder Global Limited. First update your antivirus and try scanning in safe mode.

PSGuard causes system instability due to excessive use of bandwidth sitem. Malicious applications performing tasks in hidden mode, so you manage to cause excessive use, making together a complex system instability. Attempts to establish an external connection. These typically do not imply it to download updates or report information from the infected victim. To remove adware PSGuard, try Actual Keylogger. It is a free spyware that records every keystroke to an encrypted file with the name of the window running. The program runs invisibly in the background and is protected by a password. Reports can be viewed as plain text or HTML.

Try ViVi Pro to remove adware PSGuard, it keeps your computer safe from viruses, rootkits, spyware and other harmful components through a real-time detection. This program identifies potential threats through behavioral analysis. In fact, it protects Internet Explorer and all of your files and your registry. In addition traditional scanner can perform automatic scans of sensitive files. Compatible with other tools protection VirusKeeper Pro requires few resources and does not slow down your computer.

I will recommend you to install AVG Anti-Virus, it is an software to reliably protect your computer and your data. Slight resources and simple to use, the application provides a real-time protection to block viruses, worms and trojans from opening documents or launching programs.
    Note: This free version does no support from the publisher.