Thread: How to remove Registry Great virus

How to remove Registry Great virus

Hi,

I have a windows vista pc infected with virus called Registry Great. I don't remember how it got installed on my pc but now I am not able to remove it. Can any one tell me how to remove Registry Great virus ??

Re: How to remove Registry Great virus

Try AVG antivirus for the removal of Registry Great virus. The AVG antivirus and antispyware software protects your computer from malicious websites, viruses, spyware and malware. And very importantly: The software does that without the PC to slow significantly during use. Updates are done automatically so protect your computer up to date and complete.

Adware programs like Registry Great are often made by companies that originate a free computer program offered. Because the programs were large and difficult to maintain, were also the maintenance of the larger computer. This maintenance should of course be covered. Because it is basically a computer was free, then many companies have decided to show ads when the computer is in use.

I use BitDefender for virus scanning because it ensures that your computer is not infected by one or more viruses. The program is able to identify over 70 000 viruses! It is possible to scan a hard drive, a CD-ROM, network disk, etc.. manually or to schedule the audit at a time more appropriate. If BitDefender finds a virus, the file will be immediately quarantined in order to remove or reactivate later suspicious files. The application generates reports you can see. For added protection, BitDefender has a system update to be protected against the latest viruses browsing the Web.

To get rid of spyware like Registry Great you should use NOD32 Antivirus, it protect against a possible intruder as scripts, macros, polymorphic viruses, trojans, worms, and even within compressed or encrypted files. Its rapid onset and high rate of detection of unknown viruses by analyzing the behavior due to its advanced heuristic technology. The application also examines Java applets and Active X encountered during your web browsing. Effective, simple to use and consumes little system resources, NOD32 Antivirus known to be discreet about the whole line!