Thread: Solution to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov

Solution to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov

I am using Windows XP operating system and my browser is IE 8. The McAfee antivirus that I have installed in my system has detected the infection called Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov in my system. The problem is that I am not able to delete the same from the internet. I need a solution to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov. Please help me with some solutions to this problem as soon as possible.

Re: Solution to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov

You will have to use the manual eradication method as a solution to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov. The following files have to searched for on your system and then, their processes have to be terminated from the task manager. Then, delete them from the original location.
    • %System%\090514-a-9.exe
    • %System%\12days.dll
    • %System%\dbi121.dll
    • %System%\she32.dll
    • %Temp%\xccs.dll
    • %Windir%\serrvice.exe

I guess that formatting the system is the only solution to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov. As this infection is a trojan, their manual deletion is not that simple, since they seem to be genuine programs of the system and internally work for a destructive cause. So, I suggest you to format the system and then, install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using.

Anti-malwares work fine against trojans, since they can stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When it finds the programs or applications that are causing such problems in the system, the anti-malwares simply eradicate them from the system. This will solve the problem. Spyware Doctor is a well recommended anti-malware.

The best solution to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov is the boot scan method. This boot scan feature is not available with all the antivirus and hence, you will have to remove any previous antivirus that you are using as 2 antivirus in your system may cause conflicts. After that, install Avast antivirus and enable boot scanning. Now, this scanning will takes place before the operating system loads as this is the best time when the infections can be removed as they are not able execute before the operating system loads.

Hello there, enable a system restore as a solution to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.sov. This is the ultimate method that can be used when no method helps to delete the infections. This method removes all the applications and programs that are installed during the time interval to which the system restore is done. So, the infections that are installed are also eradicated from the system.