Thread: Hiding IP on Mac pc

Hiding IP on Mac pc

I need some tips on hiding my IP address while browsing. I do not know how some sites does not allow me in. I had done nothing there. I had found that if anyhow I can hide my IP address then I can enter in those site. So how to do that. I have a mac computer and I am using Firefox. Before that I was using safari. What settings or software available for both of them to work on.

Re: Hiding IP on Mac pc

Hide an IP Address on a Mac. There are times you capacity you desire to hide your IP (Internet Protocol) address. Your IP address can expose information in sequence about your position and ISP (Internet Service Provider) that could be used by advertisers, conglomerate or anyone who is inquisitive. Hiding your IP address is a great way to prevent your online privacy and remain unidentified. The Tor client is a great way to make your Internet use unidentified. But, it is impossible to totally or entirely hide your IP address.

For hiding up a ip address you will necessitate a live internet correlation, a encryption software or website. You can Visit the Tor website linked and download the version and description of Tor suitable to your system. There are Mac, Windows and Linux versions and description obtainable. And then Install Tor and restart your computer. Launch the Vidalia submission, which is part of the installation, to start running Tor.

You can see the Tor button in Firefox (red text on bottom). Form there you can configure your browser (preferably Firefox) to work with Tor. The installer will mechanically install Tor button to Firefox, which allows the user to toggle Tor "on" and "off. So that makes easy for you to hide or unhide your system IP and work anonymously on the internet. You can also use a third party support for that.

If you are departing to put into practice the tor client then put out of action the browser plugins such as Java and Flash that force bypass Tor and expose your IP address without you expressive. Observation what plugins you have installed by typing "about:plugins" (without quotes) in your address bar. To put out of action a plugin, open the Add-ons list under "Tools," then put out of action the plugin of your choice.

Use a web-based substitute or alternative service as an alternative of Tor if you are only concerned in web-based secrecy. Eatproxy maintains a list of popular and new proxy services to anonymize web browsing. Like a passageway or any other site. This makes extra simple for you as an alternative of using a third party software. It is also possible that addon will not be companionable with the browser and that can make the entire system crash.