Thread: How to remove TSPY_SILENTBAN.U virus

How to remove TSPY_SILENTBAN.U virus

Hi everybody,
    I am fed up removing the TSPY_SILENTBAN.U virus from my system every now and then. I want urgent solution for removing this virus from my computer. This virus seems to steal my important information from my computer and try to send it to the other website. Because of this I am not able to use my system for banking or bill payment transaction. Please tell me how do I get rid of this virus once and for all. Thanks

Re: How to remove TSPY_SILENTBAN.U virus

Download the free Trend Micro antivirus application on your computer from its official website. After installing it, you will need to scan your pc with this Trend Micro antivirus product. After that you may have to note down the path and file name of all files detected as TSPY_SILENTBAN.U and delete it from your computer. You may also need to download the latest virus pattern file before scanning your computer. Once everything is removed then restart your pc and check if the virus is gone or not.

Re: How to remove TSPY_SILENTBAN.U virus

You might need to restart your computer in Safe Mode because this spyware cannot be removed in normal logins. Once you have logged in Safe Mode then click on Start and click on Search or Find depending on your operating system. After that in the named box, type the name of the files that was detected earlier. Now in the Look in drop down list, choose My Computer and then press Enter. Once all the files are found then select them and press Shift+Delete to get rid of the spyware.

Download a tool called SpyBot Search & Destroy to remove TSPY_SILENTBAN.U virus from your pc. It is an effective software to detect and remove malware from your computer. SpyBot performs a very simple function: it protects you from spyware, malware and other malicious programs that abound in the shadow areas of the Internet. Generally, malware and spyware land on your PC after you visit questionable websites, or click on links from unsafe emails, or in many other ways. It can scan your entire PC or specific files, quarantine suspicious files and provide reports and records of scan. For more options, SpyBot Premium versions are available for sale as well.