Thread: How to remove RPC virus

How to remove RPC virus

When i logged in to my system it resulted an error that RPC virus virus which directed me to a microsoft page which told me that i need to have an anti virus on my system. So i installed the symantec antivirus but this too could not solve the problem. Please help me to solve this problem because i have installed the windows 7 on to my system quiet recently
    Last edited by AbrahamL; 09-02-2010 at 05:47 AM.

Re:How to remove RPC virus

If you are looking for an anti virus i think that the AVG 9.0 free edition will be the best for you so download and install it from the link which i have given below and install it on your system i think that this will definitely fix the problem. Remember to update the virus definition before scanning the system. http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ofessional.htm
    Last edited by Milton.J; 09-02-2010 at 05:56 AM.

Re: How to remove RPC virus

The RPC virus is a very bad virus which must be removed from the system as soon as possible because they are very much harmful to the system. Also i am not very much sure that the avg 9.0 free edition will be able to remove the RPC virus. But try it if it can then no matter but if it cannot remove it then simply buy it.
    Last edited by Shen; 09-02-2010 at 05:57 AM.

Re: Removing RPC virus

In your case you might have to download and install the malwarebytes antimalware utility to remove the virus from your system. Install it on the system After the installation you must try to update the virus definition before removing the threats from the windows. I think this will prove helpful to you.
    Last edited by Spyrus; 09-02-2010 at 05:58 AM.

Firstly i would like to thanks to all those who replied me. But unfortunately these replies does not prove helpful to me because i installed the AVG 9.0 free edition but it was unable to remove the antivirus from the system. Also do not forget the malwarebytes antimalware utility which was also not usefule in this case.

I have faced the similar kind of issue with my system when it was corrupted by the so called RPC virus i tried a lot of stuffs including the malwarebytes antimalware and the AVG 9.0 free edition but all these could not help me to remove this rpc virus. Finally i got the escan which really deleted all the viruses .