Thread: Solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn

Solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn

Hello, I am using Windows XP Service Pack 3 and my browser is Opera 10. I need a solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn. This infection has been irritating me for the past couple of weeks. I have installed Escan antivirus in my system, but this antivirus has not helped me to get rid of the infection. Please help me with some suitable suggestions and solutions to this problem.

Re: Solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn

Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn is a trojan and it is not that simple to get rid of such infections. This is because they seem to be genuine programs from outside and work as a malicious content internally. So, I suggest you to format the system and install a fresh copy Windows as a solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn. This will protect your system from damage and remove the infection from the system.

I dont think that formatting is a recommended solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn and such other infections. I advice you to install a recommended antivirus like AVG, since it can remove infections like worms, virus and trojans too. After installing the antivirus, run a full system scan, including the hard disks as well as flash drives too. Then, remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan.

Hello there, a system restore will help as a solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn. You just have to make sure of a time when the infections had not entered into your system and then, enable the system restore. You will have to enable the system only after you have gone into the safe mode. This technique will remove all the applications and programs that have been installed during this time interval.

A solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn is to install an anti-spyware. Such anti-spywares have the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When it finds the applications and programs that are causing such problems in the system, it simply eradicates them from the system. In this way, anti-spywares are different from the normal antivirus.

Install Quick Heal antivirus in your system as a solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cdkn. This is because this antivirus provides the feature of boot scan. This scan can help to remove all types of infections, since the scan takes place before the operating system loads. So, the infections remain inactive as they are not able to execute before the operating system loads. I can assure you that this is the best method to get rid of infections as I am using the same in my system.