Thread: freddy84.exe Virus Problem

freddy84.exe Virus Problem

Hello, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer and while using it, recently I have got infected with the virus having file name as freddy84.exe. It is not possible to remove this virus file from my computer as it is not possible for Norton Internet Security 2010 to remove it. I have tried many time, but not able to get the solution for it. So, please provide me solution on it. Thank you in advance.

Re: freddy84.exe Virus Problem

Hello, if you make use of the updated antivirus application then you will able to get solution for your problem. If your antivirus is updated regularly then it may possible to remove all of the detected viruses from your computer. So, you just need to make use of it for your purpose. It will solve your problem. So, it is just need to download the updated file of the antivirus database and you will get solution for your problem. So, just update it and then solve your problem.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the one of the following antivirus to remove this virus from your computer:
    • AOL Active Virus Shield
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, it is necessary to scan your computer at boot time. So, that your computer will able to remove the freddy84.exe from your computer. So, just need to make use of the boot time scan of your computer and then you will able to remove this virus from your computer. But, if you want to scan your computer at boot time then you must need to make use of the avast home edition or Mcafee antivirus on your computer. So, just use it.

Hey, I am also getting the same problem and now this virus has infected my most of the system files and now my computer restarted any time. So, if anyone is having solution for it then please tell me that. So, I can solve my problem also. I am not able to update my antivirus as it will restart after some time and scanning stopped. So, if anyone is having solution over it, then reply me as soon as possible.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the Avast Home Edition and then you will able to get solution for your problem. It is having following features and I am making use of it without any problem:
    • Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
    • New Silent/Gaming Mode
    • New Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • Behavioral Honeypots
    • Green computing
    • Web Shield
    • Network Shield