Thread: Problem with virus JS.Iframe.ef

Problem with virus JS.Iframe.ef

Actually my computer system is suffering with the problem of virus JS.Iframe.ef. I get to know this when my AVG scan antivirus software gave me the alert message related to it. I have tried to delete this JS.Iframe.ef from my computer system but unable to do so. I do not know why I am unable to delete this JS.Iframe.ef virus from my computer system. I just want to get rid of this JS.Iframe.ef virus.

Re: Problem with virus JS.Iframe.ef

JS.Iframe.ef which is detected on your computer system is not a virus it is a trojan. Trojans are normally designed to steal the confidential information from the victims computer system. This confidential information may include the banking credentials or the password of your computer system. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this JS.Iframe.ef from your computer system then change your antivirus software.

Re: Update your antivirus software

If your antivirus software is detecting this JS.Iframe.ef trojan on your computer system then it must be able to delete it from your computer system. I think you need to update your current antivirus software for removing this JS.Iframe.ef trojan from your computer system. You can update your anitivirus from its official site. It will be better if you delete this JS.Iframe.ef trojan from your computer system in safe mode. For going in safe mode you have to press F8 key at the time of restart.

Try to restore your computer system for removing this JS.Iframe.ef trojan from your computer system. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be used for reducing the damage done by this trojan for restoring your system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

For deleting this JS.Iframe.ef trojan from your computer system you can use MacAfee antivirus software. I was also suffering with the same problem of the JS.Iframe.ef trojan but now I have removed this trojan with the help of MacAfee antivirus software. This antivirus software not only detect and delete this trojan but also remove other malicious codes which can harm you computer system

Changing your antivirus software of updating your antivirus software will definitely remove this JS.Iframe.ef from your computer system. But you must also follow some of the preventive measure for avoiding problem like these.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system