Thread: System infected by Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoif

System infected by Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoif

Hi all,

Recently i purchased a alptop from sony, It have already installed with Kaspersky antivirus, when i start the laptop yesterday, It have displayed the alert that system is infected by Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoif. It also slow the system and when i click on heal virus, the information displayed file is not found. Please suggest me , How can i remove this virus manually. Thanks in advance.

Re: System infected by Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoif

I do not think that Kaspersky is a recommended antivirus to delete and other such infections Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoif. The main reason is that Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoif is a trojan horse. To remove such infections, it is recommended by experts to use AVG antivirus, since they can remove virus, worms as well as trojans. Run a full system scan after you have installed the antivirus and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan.

It is a Win32/RsAgent. A type malicious Trojan that contains backdoor functionality that gives an unauthorized user access to an affected machine. You should reported on a file that you normally use, we highly advise that you submit a sample of the affected file to CA Anti-Virus Research for analysis. Best of luck.

You need to download and apply the latest eTrust Antivirus signature file update. Open the eTrust Antivirus - Local Scanner and run a full scan on all precious computer systems, with the "Infection Treatment File Actions" set to "Cure File" and enable the System Cure feature. You can also ask the product help and or visit SupportConnect for extra assistance with operating these features of eTrust Antivirus v7. Best of luck.

I am also download and apply the latest eTrust EZ Antivirus signature file update for delete this virus. You need to launch eTrust EZ Antivirus and run a "Full Scan" on all affected computer systems, by means of "Action - Infected files" put to "Clean" and choose all the "Advanced Cleaning" options below Cleaning Options. You can also check with the product help and visit the Support Center of e trust for other help with operating this characteristic. Best of luck.

It does not matter even if you use the best antivirus, if you do not keep it up-to-date. So, the best method to delete Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoifis to keep the database of the anti virus updated. This will help to add the signatures of the new infections into its database and thus, they will be able to detect and eradicate the infections if they gain entry into the system. This will solve your problem. Best of luck.