Thread: Help to eradicate Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj

Help to eradicate Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. The Avira antivirus that I have installed in my system has detected Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj. So, I need some help to eradicate Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj. I get the alerts of this infection generally when I am using the internet. The antivirus has not proved helpful to get rid of the infection. Kindly provide the solutions as soon as possible.

Re: Help to eradicate Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj

Hello there, I dont think that Avira is capable of removing infections like Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj. So, I suggest you to install a good antivirus like AVG, since it has the ability to remove infections like virus, worms and trojans as well. Run a full system scan and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan. This will get rid of the problem.

You will have to delete the following files manually to eradicate Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj. This is because Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj installs with the following names when they enter into the system.
    • %System%\sdra64.exe
    • %Temp%\090430-2-5.exe
    • %Temp%\090614-2-0.exe
    • %Temp%\2.exe
    • %Temp%\assist.exe
    • %Temp%\filetransfer.exe
    • %Temp%\services.exe

I think that you will have to format the system to eradicate Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj. This is because Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj is a trojan and they cannot be identified easily. They seem to be legible programs from outside and internally work as a malicious program. So, I suggest you to format the system and install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using.

Scanning in safe mode will help to eradicate Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj. During the safe mode, the infections are not able to execute and hence, they remain inactive. So, this is the best time when the infections can be easily deleted from the system. To go into the safe mode, you will get this option when you start the system. Use an up-to-date antivirus to do the scanning.

Use an anti-malware to eradicate Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tpj. These are different from the normal antivirus, since they can stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on. When finds the applications or programs causing such problems in the system, they are simply removed from the system. Spyware Doctor is a good example of anti-malwares.