Thread: LAN Card not working of Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop

LAN Card not working of Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop

I am having the Dell INSPIRON 560 desktop computer system which i have purchased just four months ago and it has started creating problems for me. Now the LAN Card of Dell INSPIRON 560 is not working. This desktop computer has the Windows 7 operating system. I am not able to connect to the internet from past three days because of this LAN Card issue. So how can i resolve this issue.

Re: LAN Card not working of Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop

You are having the Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop and you are facing the LAN Card issue with this desktop that you are having from last three days. You are not able to connect to the internet because of this LAN Card issue. I think first of all you should check the connection of the LAN card with the Lan Cable and the Router that you are using with this desktop. May be this is the connection issue only.

First of all you have not provided the exact problem that you are facing with the LAN Card of your Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop. May be the reinstallation of the LAN card on the motherboard of your computer system can fix this problem without any issue. It will be good and easier for us if you will provide the proper information to us.

I think this is clearly the problem of the driver software for the LAN Card of the Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop. Might be the Driver software of this LAN Card is corrupted or damaged that is why the LAN card is not working and you are not able to connect to the internet using the LAN Card of the Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop. So you will need to reinstall the driver software for this LAN card in your system.

The actual issue which i am facing with the LAN card of this Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop is that i am not able to see the LAN Card connected to my system and i have reconnected it on the motherboard of my system several times but no luck for me. Then i asked for the help from you people. I think this LAN Card has been damaged but thought may be some other issue can also be possible.

So issue is that the Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop is not able to detect the LAN Card connected on the the motherboard. So i will advice you to change the slot of the LAN Card slot on the motherboard. If this also doesnt work then it is clear that the LAN Card of your Dell INSPIRON 560 Desktop is damaged and it is not working. You will need to change this LAN card with the new one.