Thread: Help to remove the Virus : Downloader-CDN

Help to remove the Virus : Downloader-CDN

Hello, I had got the error when I started my computer today. It shows me that your computer can be infected by the Downloader-CDN virus. I have the Anti-virus installed on my computer even if i do not came to know how can the virus infect my computer. So, if anyone knows about the Downloader-CDN virus then reply me to remove that virus from my computer and to make my computer virus free.

Hi, I suggest you to boot your computer in Safe mode. After booting in Safe mode try to scan or remove that Downloader-CDN virus. If you cuold not be able to remove then fiest update your Anti-Virus and then again try it. I think you can not have the registered version of the Anti-Virus. I suggest you to buy the registered copy of the Anti-Virus if you want to stay protected from any virus.

This Downloader-CDN virus can be of the Trojan type. Trojan can not be replicate or increase by itself, like viruses. Trojan can be replicated by manually by the user. Due to the chatting on the internet, installing the softwares from the unauthorized resources, Downloading the songs, movies, form the net, etc. mostly you get infected from these mentioned distribution media. I hope you understand little bit about this virus.

According to my experienced I suggest you to installed the one of the Anti-Virus from the following list :
    1. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
    2. Nortan 2010
    3. McAfee 2010
    4. Trojan Removal Tool or Trojan Removal 2009
    The above mentioned Anti-Viruses can be the best for you to remove that Downloader-CDN virus/Trojan.

The following can be the some of the reasons that makes you to infected by the Downloader-CDN :
    1. Due to the occurance of these files such as MD5 - BC273ED9A38A1B0DA5BF3F30A54CAF7B, SHA1 - 5770BF747FD3A83932BFBFD873896DFA2187F6D, File Size - 57344 bytes.
    2. Many Downloaders can install on your machine malware including Trojan, Virus.