Thread: How to remove Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW?

How to remove Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW?

Hi, I want a small help from you guys as my computer has been infected by the Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW. I do not know how this virus came in to my computer and even i am not interested in it. I just want to remove Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW from my system. I caught this virus on my computer by doing an online scan as my anti virus system was not detecting anything.

What is Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW.

Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW is a worm which has been written in Delphi language and it appears to originate in Romania. Spreading of Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW is being done by DC clients which is the easiest way to get connected to the computer. You should remove this worm as soon as possible as it is being spreaded to other computers also from your machine.

Install Loaris Trojan Remover to remove Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW.

Loaris Trojan Remover is the much famous tool to detect as well as remove trojans and worm form the computer system. I think your computer needs a good copy of anti-virus software which handle the security of your computer when you get connected to the internet. Click on the name of Loaris Trojan Remover to download it instantly.

What Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW will do?

Once your computer got infected by the Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW then first of all it will check the existence of one of the following DC clients on your computer namely StrongDC, ApexDC, DCPlusPlus, oDC. When it has found any form those then it will open DCPlusPlus.xml and will edit it by adding the following line once or several times.
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\System Internals 32bits\

Re: How to remove Win32.Worm.Delf.NFW?

I think your system has disabled firewall due to which you are not warned before this infection. Actually firewall is the gateway from which every bit of data that is entering to your computer will be checked. Even if any single bit of data have found any malicious content then those data unit will be caught by the firewall on your system and you will get warning about the same. Go to the Network And Securities from control panel in order to enable the firewall.

Never use pirated softwares.

There lots of tools for dealing with the viruses on the computer system but many of them can only detect the virus on computer but they fails to remove it form the core of the computer system. This might be happening because of pirated software or it may also happen because of expired version of the software. But there many softwares which are being pirated just to add some malicious data to its executable which in further infects your system on running those executable.