Thread: How to get rid of Trojan.Exploit.ANPW?

How to get rid of Trojan.Exploit.ANPW?

Hello, I am using latest windows operating system that is windows 7 and it has been attacked by the Trojan.Exploit.ANPW. I have detected this virus successfully in my computer system but not able to remove by using my anti-virus software. I think my anti-virus software is a pirated version so that could be the reason behind this problem. Please help me to get rid of Trojan.Exploit.ANPW

Install Avast to remove Trojan.Exploit.ANPW.

Avast anti virus is the best software to deal with the viruses on your computer. As you said that you are using the pirated version of the anit-virus software then i would like to tell you that using pirated software itself can harm your computer. Anyway to download the Avast Anti Virus click on the name.

Avoid downloading pirated software

I would suggest you not to use any pirated softwares as they have been pirated in order to do the some other task while installing the pirated software. Pirated software attracts you but you would never be knowing about the malicious data contained in it. This all softwares are just made pirated so that the attacker can access the computer on which this pirated software is being used.

Updated anti-virus software.

Your computer might get infected by the latest virus as if your anti-virus software has not been updated. Most of the software for dealing with the virus and worms updates their database in order to be functioning all the time. If you are using the pirated version then i think that would not be updated online but you should use any other software at least to protect your computer.

Use safe mode to get rid of Trojan.Exploit.ANPW

You may use safe mode in your computer to delete the Trojan.Exploit.ANPW. Removing the viruses by using safe mode ensures that the no data will be lost while deleting the detected malware. You can go to safe mode in your computer by pressing the F8 key continuously when your computer is being started. This will take you to the BIOS setup where you have to choose for the safe mode. You must have all the administrative rights in order to use your computer in this mode.