Thread: How to remove spyware SecureVeteran

How to remove spyware SecureVeteran

Hi,

My pc is infected with the spyware SecureVeteran. My norton antivirus is unable to detect it. I am facing problems with the annoying popup message of SecureVeteran. Please tell me how to remove spyware SecureVeteran ???

Re: How to remove spyware SecureVeteran

How to manually remove SecureVeteran :

Delete DLL-files SecureVeteran:
    Code:
    c:\WINDOWS49zha5k9ool76a.dll 
    c:\WINDOWS\system32f9fdownzo5der1271.dll 
    c:\WINDOWS\system32z5245pambot52d9.dll
    Remove registry keys SecureVeteran:

HTML Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SecureVeteran
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SecureVeteran
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SecureVeteran
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_SECUREVETERANSVC
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SecureVeteranSvc
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "SecureVeteran"
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "ucw2.tmp"

Try Norman Malware Cleaner, it allows you to eradicate viruses, spyware and other stubborn rootkits. Functional standard boot Windows, you should use Safe Mode in case of a partially blocked. Portable and therefore does not require installation, he blamed a consumption of 122 MB full scan. However, if your machine is completely infected, it will be the last of your worries. Despite the spartan interface, its use is relatively simple. Simply select files, records and internal devices and then click the Start button. It will analyze files, active processes and archives. Once threats dislodged, it will operate automatically:

Download and install XP-AntiSpy. The software is simple to use since just check the boxes to disable functions. For each, using a few lines describing the effect. Sixty options are detailed as well as clearing the cache to the extinction of the computer, can not get licenses or automatically purge the system paging file at Windows shutdown.

Use RogueAV Cleaner for the removal of spyware SecureVeteran, it allows you to remove rogue anti-spyware and fake antivirus on your machine. To use child, simply start the executable named ERACleaner then click the Yes button to start the process. For best results, we recommend the analysis by restarting Windows in Safe Mode. Once rid of the problem, install a good antivirus.

I think you should use Glary Utilities to remove SecureVeteran virus. It offers a multitude of tools and utilities to fix, speed up, fix and protect your computer. Genuine Swiss Army knife, similar to TuneUp Utilities 2010, it has the advantage of being free basic version and the French propose to install. Far from being limited, this free application will allow you to make a "Maintenance in 1" in charge of cleaning the registry, shortcuts useless entries starts dangerous and temporary files.