Thread: Want to remove Worm.Happy99

Want to remove Worm.Happy99

I think my computer system is infected with the Worm.Happy99 which is reducing the performance of my computer system. I get to know this when my antivirus software gave me the alert message that Worm.Happy99 is detected on my computer system.I have deleted this Worm.Happy99 from my computer system more than one time but it comes again and again when the system restarts. I want to know the perfect method for deleting this Worm.Happy99 from my computer system.

Re: Re: Try to restore your computer system.

For removing this Worm.Happy99 from your computer system try to restore your system. System restore is not a perfect solution for removing the Worm.Happy99 from your computer system but it can be use to minimize the damage done to your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

Re: Want to remove Worm.Happy99

From the name it is clear that Worm.Happy99 it is worm which consumes the memory space and the processing power of your computer system. To make it clear this Worm.Happy99 is news group worm. When this worm enters your computer system then it will run the Happy99 executable file for harming your computer system. If your current ativirus software is not able to delete this Worm.Happy99 then you must change your antivirus software.

According to me before changing your antivirus software you must try to update your current ativirus software. I am suggesting this because your antiviurus software is able to detect this Worm.Happy99 on your computer system, but not able to delete it from your computer system. May be updating your antivirus software will solve your problem. You can update your antivrus software from its official site.

I was also suffering with the same problem of Worm.Happy99. I got the solution for removing this Worm.Happy99 from my computer system. I will like to share this with you. For removing this Worm.Happy99 from your computer system you must use solos antivirus software. This will not only remove the Worm.Happy99 from your computer system but also removes other malicious codes which can harm your computer system.

Re: Preventive measures

Updating your antivirus software of changing your antivirus software will definitely solve your problem but you must follow some of the preventive measures for avoiding problem like these.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system