Thread: Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer

Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer

I need some solution to avoid infections like Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C from entering my system. I am using Windows XP operating and my browser is Opera 10. The Avast antivirus helps me to remove when the infections gain entry into the system. But, I cannot understand how Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer. This happens whenever I am surfing the web. Please help me with suitable solutions as soon as possible.

Re: Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer

If Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer, then I suggest you to start the firewall in the system. There will be no need to check whether infections are entering the system or not. This is because firewalls, when started in the system become entry points for all the information that try to enter into the system. So, when it finds that any malicious content is trying to gain entry into the system, the firewall simply rejects it.

You need to keep the entire system updated if Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer. Here is how you can do the same:
    1. Click on Start
    2. Then, click on Control Panel.
    3. Select System from there.
    4. Next, click on Automatic Updates.
    5. Select a setting here. The recommended setting that is "Automatic Updates" needs to be selected along with the time when you want to download the updates into the system.

Hello there, I suggest you to avoid downloading pirated softwares if Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer. Such pirated softwares are generally embedded by the infections, since many unsuspected users fall prey to such an attack. This is because many users search for such pirated softwares on the internet. When you download such softwares, you will actually be downloading the infections into the system.

When you are surfing the internet, you need to alert from accepting any transfers from any unknown users. This may be a way how Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer. The attacker will convince you to accept some file while chatting. This file generally contain infections, but they will tell that this is a very good file and has many uses. So, you can be away from such attacks only if you are alert.

Keep the system protected with a strong password, that is one that has a combination of alphabets, numbers and symbols as well. It is possible that Win-Trojan/Zbot.64000.C keeps entering the computer, since the attackers needs some specific information from the system. This helps them to gain unauthorized entry into the system. With the help of strong passwords, the attacker will not be able to break them.