Thread: How to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd

How to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. I need some information on how to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd. This infection has entered in my system and the AVG antivirus has alerted me about the same. The problem is that even if I delete the infection, I get it alerts every now and then. Please help me with some solutions to this problem.

Re: How to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd

AVG is a very good antivirus and it will help to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd. You will have to update the database of the antivirus for this purpose. Only then, the infections will be detected and deleted by the antivirus. After updating, run a full system scan and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan. Your problem will be hopefully solved.

I suggest you to do the manual deletion to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd. You just have to search and delete the files and registry entries given below:
    Files:
    • 1053.exe
    • crypt_ldr.exe
    • demo.exe
    • dondom.exe
    • dropped.exe
    • eag1b.exe
    • bana.execog.exe
    • %SYSTEM%\ntos.exe
    • %SYSTEM%\twext.exe
    • %SYSTEM%\wsnpoem.exe
    • Chi45.sys
    • %SYSTEM%\ drivers\ wsnpoem.sys

Registry entries:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Network
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon=%System%\ntos.exe
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon=%System%\userinit.exe

Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd is a trojan horse

Since, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd is a trojan horse, I do not think that the manual removal is that simple. This is so because the trojan programs seem to be genuine from outside and internally work as a malicious content to disrupt the working of the system. To delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd, I suggest you to format the system and install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using.

Hello there, boot scan will help to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd. This scan takes place before the operating system loads because of which the infections cannot execute at this time. So, they remain inactive and hence, this is best time to get rid of the infections. I suggest you to use Quick Heal antivirus that provides the feature of boot scanning.

Use an anti-malware like Spyware Doctor to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.zcd. These security components have the ability to stay in the background and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. So, when it finds the particular applications and programs causing such problems in the system, they simply remove them from the computer.