Thread: How to delete this Backdoor.Bo2K from my computer system?

How to delete this Backdoor.Bo2K from my computer system?

Actually my anitivirus software is giving me an alert message that Backdoor.Bo2K is detected on my computer system. I have no idea what is this Backdoor.Bo2K. My computer system is working fine, there is no problem with processing of my computer system. But this alert message from my antivirus software is really annoying. If this Backdoor.Bo2K is a virus then I want to know the methods for deleting this Backdoor.Bo2K from my computer system. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: How to delete this Backdoor.Bo2K from my computer system?

Backdoor.Bo2K which is detected on your computer system with the help of your antivirus software is kind of spy tool. This Backdoor.Bo2K normally steals the confidential information from your computer system. This Backdoor.Bo2K is not like other kind of viruses which harms the system files of your computer system. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this Backdoor.Bo2K from your computer system then change your antivirus software.

Re: Backdoor.Bo2K is a spy tools

From the name of this Backdoor.Bo2K it is clear that it opens the backdoor for the unauthenticated user. This Backdoor.Bo2K allows the hacker to control your computer system. In simple words Backdoor.Bo2K is a hacker agent. The working of this Backdoor.Bo2K is similar to the Trojans. Trojans are normally design to steal the banking credential from the victims computer system.

Protocol used by this Backdoor.Bo2K are UDP (User Datagram Protocol) and TCP (Transmission control Protocol) and it also uses the encryption algorithm like XOR and TripleDES. Normally this Backdoor.Bo2K installs the server parts on the client machine for getting the controls over the client machine. After that client part connect to the server part through the network. Through this procedure hacker get the controls over the victims computer.

Re: Try to restore your computer system.

For removing this Backdoor.Bo2K from your computer system I will suggest you to go for the system restore. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be use to minimize the damage done to your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow the simple steps given below.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

I was also suffering with the same problem of Backdoor.Bo2K. I got the solution for removing this Backdoor.Bo2K from my computer system. I will like to share this with you. For removing this Backdoor.Bo2K from your computer system you must use solos antivirus software. This will not only remove the Backdoor.Bo2K from your computer system but also removes other malicious codes which can harm your computer system.