Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Exploit-PDF.q.gen!stream Virus Infection

Networking & Security

Old 05-02-2010

Exploit-PDF.q.gen!stream Virus Infection

Hello, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer and few days ago my computer get infected with the virus having name as Exploit-PDF.q.gen!stream. It is not possible for me to remove all of the infected files from my computer. If anyone is having any technique to remove this virus from computer then please tell me that, so I can remove it from my computer.

Old 05-02-2010

Re: Exploit-PDF.q.gen!stream Virus Infection

Hello, I think you need to update your antivirus application. If you update your antivirus application then it will able to solve your virus problem. If you scan your computer then you will able to remove it from your computer. If your antivirus application is not updated then it may possible that it cannot remove the new viruses from your computer. So, just update your antivirus and then you will able to remove it from your computer.
Old 05-02-2010

If you want to remove it from your computer then you need to make use of the Avast Home Edition. It is having following features:
  • Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
  • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
  • New Silent/Gaming Mode
  • New Behavior Shield
  • Real time anti-rootkit protection
  • Smart virus updates
  • Behavioral Honeypots
  • Green computing
  • File System / Mail Shield
  • Web Shield
  • IM / P2P Shield
  • Network Shield
Old 05-02-2010

Hello, it may possible that you are getting problem due to your antivirus software. If you change your software then you must need to make use of one of the following antivirus:
  • Avast! Home Edition
  • AVG Anti-Virus
  • BitDefender
  • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
  • McAfee VirusScan
  • Quick Heal AntiVirus
Old 05-02-2010

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. Today when I start my computer it started but after some time it started to restart. Then I come to know that my computer is get infected by different viruses. If anyone is having solution to remove this virus from computer without formatting then please tell me that. I have tried to update my antivirus but it is not updated as in between the updation my computer get restarted.
Old 05-02-2010

Hello, The problem you are getting is due to the virus infected files, which are making use of the system resource and system files from your computer. So, you need to open the task manager and then stop all the process which you think unnecessary. So, that you will stop the virus infected process. Then scan your computer again and you will able to get removed this virus from your computer.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,