Thread: How to remove SpyGuarder ?

How to remove SpyGuarder ?

Hi,

I had downloaded and installed the SpyGuarder to remove spyware. But after searching on the net, I came to know that its a fake spy gaurd. I have tried to remove it from the add/delete program but it show that the program is running and needs to close. I have Norton as my antivirus. How should I remove SpyGuarder ?

Re: How to remove SpyGuarder ?

SpyGuarder (or Spy Guarder, SpyGuarder 2.1) is a malicious anti-spyware program. SpyGuarder uses several methods to trick users into buying the version SpyGuarder "Complete". But SpyGuarder has some differences with other malware. Download Spyware Terminator, it provides real-time protection against spyware but also adware and Keyloggers on your computer. The application examines your system, detects potential hazards and generates a detailed report by classifying according to their level of threat to you then free to decide their fate. A planning module allows to schedule daily or weekly reviews of your system according to schedules set by you.

I think you should try Avast for the removal of SpyGuarder . Avast works both as primary protection of a file server, but also, through its optional extensions, such as protection of many sub-server systems, such as electronic mail or firewall / proxy server. It scans at the startup of the operating system, even before the virus can be loaded, thus preventing the virus from spreading or trying to make himself invisible.

Unlike many other spyware, SpyGuarder be downloaded and installed manually, instead of entering the Trojans. Once installed SpyGuarder, allows the user to scan your computer without any annoying pop-up window. But during the scanning process, SpyGuarder generates false positive alerts. And as always the user can remove these threats if you buy the "full" version SpyGuarder program that actually does nothing ...
    Do not rely SpyGuarder not buy it, delete this program as soon as possible!

I use ParetoLogic Anti-Spyware to remove a spyware. it is a tool that tireless fight against spyware, with a simple design, this simple program is excellent when eliminating spies and other malicious programs designed to steal sensitive information from the user . You can create security copies and update to the database from the Internet, finally, a very good program. A tool like ParetoLogic Anti-Spyware is so necessary as antivirus and firewall, so it should not fail, your computer equipment.