Thread: Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banker

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banker

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP Sp 3 as my operating system and everything was working fine, but from few days my system is working very slow during start up and whenever i try to use multiple application it gets hang up or takes to much of time, when i had virus scan for my system Norton anti virus was able to Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banker, but was not able to remove it. Can anyone help me out with this issue ?

Information about Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banker

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banker is a type of Trojan horse that can appear to serve a legitimate purpose but actually have an unwanted or harmful effect. At the same time they download other software components to a user's PC without his/her knowledge which can be used for gaining information from his system without his knowledge.

My system also got infected with Trojan and i tried out many anti virus and other solution but none of them worked out for me and finally i had to totally format my laptop drives and install a fresh copy of Operating system and after that install AVG anti virus which will protect your system from Trojan horse, this is the only solution for you.

How to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banker

Thank you for replying me but is there any alternative solution apart from formatting all my drives because i have lots of important data in it which i cannot lost it at any cost, does anyone knows and good anti virus or malware which is capable of removing Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banker from my system.

My brother's laptop also got infected with Trojan horse and we tried out many solution but none of them worked out from me, finally when i asked my office administrator about Trojan horse he told me to install Superantispyware which is capable of removing Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banker from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from spyware, adware, malware, rootkits, worms, trojans, keyloggers etc.

Download Superantispyware