Thread: How to remove SpySpotter adware ?

How to remove SpySpotter adware ?

Hi,

My pc is infected with the adware called SpySpotter. I don't know how it got installed on my pc but I am not able to remove it . My free avg is unable to detect it. when I searched on the net I found that its a adware. Every time when I start my pc the pop up of SpySpotter comes. Can you tell me, how should I remove SpySpotter adware ??

Re: How to remove SpySpotter adware ?

SpySpotter is an extremely dangerous malware and may violate your privacy. spyspotter.exe indicates that your system is under serious security threat. spyspotter.exe is related SpySpotter. I recommend that you scan your computer to analyze if you remove spyspotter.exe and SpySpotter immediately! First update your current antivirus then start your pc in safe mode. Scan your whole pc for virus. You will be able to delete it.

Try SpyBot - Search & Destroy Search for the removal of SpySpotter adware, it removes spyware (or spyware) that it detects on your computer. Spybot will detect several kinds of unwanted software, such as Trojans and keyloggers, software that monitor and record what is typed with the keyboard. You then can select to remove spyware. In case of handling uncertain, it will be possible to restore the keys previously removed one by one.

Well, I use Norman Malware Cleaner, its good for adware removal. It allows you to eradicate viruses, spyware and other stubborn rootkits. Functional standard boot Windows, you should use Safe Mode in case of a partially blocked. Portable and therefore does not require installation, he blamed a consumption of 122 MB full scan. However, if your machine is completely infected, it will be the last of your worries. Despite the spartan interface, its use is relatively simple.

Install RogueAV Cleaner, then scan your whole pc in safe mode. It allows you to remove rogue anti-spyware and fake antivirus on your machine. To use its simple, simply start the executable named ERACleaner then click the Yes button to start the process. For best results, I recommend the analysis by restarting Windows in Safe Mode. Once rid of the problem, install a good antivirus.

To remove SpySpotter, use XP-AntiSpy. It is not a removal tool like Spyware can be Adaware or Spybot Search & Destroy. It simply allows to disable some Windows options that might be deemed too intrusive. The software is simple to use since just check the boxes to disable functions. For each, using a few lines describing the effect.