Thread: What is Troj/ServU-FY

idea What is Troj/ServU-FY

hi
    i a BCA student,I just purchased computer.I have installed windows xp operating system in my system.I don't have much knowledge about
    computer internal system ,any other outsider infection.I heard about Troj/ServU-FY,but i don't know what is it?Is it virus,worm or anything else ,please anyone specify me about that .If it is any malware then how do i protect my system from it?

Re: What is Troj/ServU-FY

A computer programming code that copies itself and after that infected to the system.The term 'virus' is often used generically to refer to both viruses and worms.Because worm is programming code that self-replicated.Trojan s a like programming code that intentionally designed to disrupt and damage computer activity.Another important point which is it do not replicate itself. Troj/ServU-FY is a type of trojan which is infected to windows operating system.Trojan horses are designed to allow a hacker remote access to a target computer system,once your Trojan horse has been installed on a target computer system then it is possible to hacker to access it remotely as well as perform various operation.

Trojan horse ,we can also called it Trojan.It is non-replicating malware.It appears to perform a desirable function for the user but instead facilitates unauthorized access to the user's computer system,Trojans are sometimes used in conjunction with viruses.There are other type of Trojan like a backdoor Trojan is a program that allows other computer users to gain the access to your computer across the internet.Some anti virus report that these type of viruses with the prefix "troj/".for the find and fix that type of Trojan ,you can use some free scan where you can free virus,spy ware.as well as find some threats which your anti-virus missed.You can also use some anti virus like sophos.Trojans infect computers, but do not infect files because of They can simply be identified and deleted.

Trojan horse can install through software downloads,Websites containing executable content,as well as Email attachments.Anti virus (or anti-virus) software is used to prevent, detect, and remove malware, including computer viruses, worms, and Trojan horses.Such type of software also prevent other type of malware.Anti virus software generally runs at the highly trusted kernel level of the operating system.Trojan horses are becoming more common because you can also use BitDefende anti virus software,because Anti virus software is designed to detect and delete Trojan horses,some time where the security of the computer system is critical,it is advisable to simply erase all data from the hard disk and reinstall the operating system and required software.