Thread: How to delete this W95/Babylonia from my computer system?

How to delete this W95/Babylonia from my computer system?

My computer system is working very slowly, when I scanned my computer system with the AVG scan antivirus software I received the alert message that W95/Babylonia is detected on my computer. I have no idea what is this W95/Babylonia virus. I just want to know the methods to delete this W95/Babylonia virus from my computer system. If possible also suggest me some preventive measure to avoid problem like these.

Re: How to delete this W95/Babylonia from my computer system?

W95/Babylonia which is detected on your computer system with the help of AVG scan antivirus software is a kind of File infector email worm. W95/Babylonia can also be represented as the polymorphic virus. Once this virus enters your computer system then it will infect all the executable and .hpl file. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this W95/Babylonia virus from your computer system then you must change your antivirus software for removing this W95/Babylonia virus.

After this W95/Babylonia enters the victims computer then it will creates its copies with the name called KERNEL32.EXE with the approximate size of 4096 bytes. Then it checks the activities for the internet connection. If the internet connection is available then it will try to connect to the hacker website. From the hackers website this W95/Babylonia virus copies more malicious codes to infect the computer system. According to me you must update you antivirus software for removing this W95/Babylonia virus.

Re:W95/Babylonia alters the registry key

You are not able to delete this W95/Babylonia virus from your computer system because of the simple reason that this W95/Babylonia virus not only infect the computer system but also changes the registry values so that it can launch at the time of restart.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run KERNEL32.EXE="KERNEL32.EXE"
    W95/Babylonia virus alters the above registry key. If you have the registry key knowledge then you can delete this W95/Babylonia virus from your computer system manually.

Re: For removing this W95/Babylonia use solos antivirus

For removing this W95/Babylonia virus from your computer system I will suggest you to use the solos antivirus software for your computer system. I was also suffering with the same W95/Babylonia virus. I have used this solos antivirus for removing W95/Babylonia virus from my computer system. Solos antivirus will not only remove the W95/Babylonia virus from your computer system but also removes all the other malicious codes which can harm your computer system.

Manually deleting the registry keys or removing the W95/Babylonia virus with the help of solos antivirus software will definitely help you but you must follows some of the preventive measures for avoiding problem like virus, worms, and Trojans.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system