Thread: Unable To Remove Cutwail.gen.o From Computer

Unable To Remove Cutwail.gen.o From Computer

Hello, My computer is get infected by the virus which is having name as Cutwail.gen.o. I am making use of the Quick Heal in my computer which is having Windows xp installed. I have tried to delete it, but Quick heal is not able to remove it. So, if anyone is having some or the other solution for removing it from my computer then please reply me.

Re: Unable To Remove Cutwail.gen.o From Computer

Hello, I think you need to make use of the Avast Home Edition. I am using it, and I am not getting any type of the Virus infection problem. If you make use of the Avast home edition then you will simply able to get the following key technologies:
    • Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
    • New Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • avast! iTrack
    • File System / Mail Shield
    • Web Shield
    • IM / P2P Shield
    • Network Shield

Hello, it may possible that your antivirus engine is out of date and that is why though it is detecting the virus, it is not able to remove or clean from your computer. So, just check for it and you will able to solve your problem. So, just update your Quick heal and you will able to remove the Cutwail.gen.o from your computer. For updating your antiviurs you can simply visit to the website of the Quick heal and download the updated pack or simply check for the update option from the help menu.

Hello, I think you need to make use of the Trojan remover for removing Cutwail.gen.o from your computer. As the Cutwail.gen.o is a trojan and you must need to make use of the trojan remover for removing the Cutwail.gen.o from your computer. You can simply make use of the below trojan remover and solve your problem:
    • Trojan Remover 6.8.1
    • MCS Trojan Remover 2.4.0.0
    • AVIRA Removal Tool for Windows 2.0
    • Loaris Trojan Remover 1.1
    • TDS-3 Trojan Defence Suite 3.2.1

If you are not able to get the solution for the virus Cutwail.gen.o then you can simply make use of the online scanning your computer. If you scan your computer online then you will able to remove the virus directly as they are having facility to remove the new viruses. So, you just make use of the help of the internet and solve your problem. I have tried it before and solve my problem. So, you can also try for it.

Hello, you can simply make use of the task manager for stopping the process related to this virus file. Then you can simply able to remove this virus from your computer. So, just try it. If you don't get the solution for it, then you need to scan your computer at boot time and then you can simply able to get the solution for removing it. For that you need to make use of the Avast Home Edition or Mcafee Antivirus.