Thread: How to remove Worm.Autorun.WHG?

How to remove Worm.Autorun.WHG?

Hello Everybody, I have installed windows xp on my computer and it is attacked by the virus named as Worm.Autorun.WHG. I do not know how this worm came in to my computer but i have detected it by the online scanning. Now i want to remove this worm so please show me some ways to remove Worm.Autorun.WHG.

Worm.Autorun.WHG

There are no specific symptoms shown by the Worm.Autorun.WHG so that you can catch it manually on your computer. It may happen that Worm.Autorun.WHG would have entered in your system by clicking on some attachment given to your by email or it can also come by clicking on links given in the advertisements.

Worm.Autorun.WHG disables autorun.

Worm.Autorun.WHG is a worm which affects autorun function of the windows. When your computer gets infected by the Worm.Autorun.WHG then it does not show any other indications so that you would be directed to scan your computer. You should use a good version of anti virus system to deal with this worm on your computer.

Switch on your Firewall.

I would like to inform you that firewall is the gateway which scans the every bit of data that come to your computer or go out of your computer. If any data bit has been infected by the malicious content then it would be stopping that particular data in order to keep your computer harmless. Go to the control panel and open Network and Internet Connections. Click on the Change Windows Firewall Settings and make it ON.

Download Loaris Trojan Remover to remove Worm.Autorun.WHG?

Loaris Trojan Remover is the software to deal with the any type of malicious data on your computer. You can easily delete Worm.Autorun.WHG from your computer by using this software. To download the Loaris Trojan Remover click on its name. You would be redirected to the instant downloading page by clicking on the given link.