Thread: Want to get rid of TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H

Want to get rid of TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H

Please Help!!! My computer has been infected by the TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H, And i have came to know about this infection when my friend got this virus in its pen drive on inserting it in to my computer. As my computer never connects to the internet how this virus came in to my computer? Please suggest me that how do i get rid of TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H?

What is TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H

Basically TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H is a trojan which installs a variant of Win32/Vundo. TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H is a generic detection for a multi-component which pop ups your windows with the 'out of context' advertisements. This trojan can harm your computer in several ways such as sending an information about your computer to the attacker.

Install Blue Atom Antivirus to remove TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H

Blue Atom Antivirus 2010 would be perfect software for you by which you can detect TrojanDropper:Win32/Vundo.H and you can also delete it by using the same. Here you have the LINK to download Blue Atom Antivirus 2010 Hybird System. I would suggest you to reboot your computer after you complete with the installation of this software. Then at least for once, scan your whole computer before beginning with your work.

Enable firewall to stop viruses entering your computer.

Enabling the firewall on your system stops every infected bit to enter in to your system. Actually firewall is the main gateway from which every bit of data passes through so if any harmful bits comes across firewall then it stops it to come in to your computer. To enable the firewall on your XP system go to start menu and open control panel. Then click on the Network and Internet Connections and open Change Windows Firewall Settings. Select to ON it and then click OK.

Be safe from clicking on unknown links.

It has been most popular now that the links provided in the emails which you got as an advertisement or some attracting offers takes you to the infected webpage by accessing which your computer gets infected by the virus. Even the links given from any other unknown source may make your computer infected. I would like suggest you not to click on the links which are not sent from anybody known source.

Use up to date antivirus software.

If you want your computer to be safe at any time then your anti virus software should be updated time to time. If your anti virus system is not updated then it may happen that the latest viruses would not be detected by it. You should always use latest version of the anti virus system. You may go to the official website of your anti virus system in order to update your version.