Thread: what jdbgmgr.exe Virus Hoax

what jdbgmgr.exe Virus Hoax

hi
    i am mca student.I just purchased personal computer,actually i have installed window xp.I aware about some virus,worms and any other malware due to i have already installed a anti virus,but recently i heard about Virus Hoax,JDBGMGR.EXE Virus Hoax is a latest virus hoax. but i don't have much information about that ,so anyone tell me how it work in system?

Re: what jdbgmgr.exe Virus Hoax

A computer virus hoax is a message warning the recipient of a non-existent computer virus threat.The jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax involved an e-mail spam that advised computer users to delete a file named jdbgmgr.exe because it was a computer virus.E-mail spam, also known as junk e-mail, is a subset of spam that involves nearly identical messages sent to numerous recipients by e-mail,Spammers collect e-mail addresses from chat rooms, websites, customer lists, newsgroups,Virus hoaxes are usually harmless and accomplish nothing more than annoying people who identify it as a hoax and waste the time of people who forward the message.If you follow the e-mail message instructions and delete this file, you do not have to recover it unless you use Microsoft Visual J++ 1.1 to develop Java programs on Windows XP, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows 98, or Windows 95." because The Jdbgmgr.exe file may be installed when you install Windows.

virus is a programming code that can copy itself and infected to computer program same as A computer virus hoax is a message warning the recipient of a non-existent computer virus threat.Where worms is a programming code that self-replicated.Most hoaxes are sensational in nature and easily identified by the fact that they indicate that the virus will do nearly impossible things, like blow up the recipient's computer and set it on fire, or less sensationally, delete everything on the user's computerjdbgmgr.exe, which had a little teddy bear-like icon, was actually a valid Microsoft Windows file.

There are some other type of hoxes also available in market like Proven hoaxe. Hoax accusations Proven hoaxes of exposure.The email has taken many forms, including saying its purpose was to warn Hotmail users of a virus spreading via MSN Messenger, or to alert about a possible virus in the orkut web community.The Jdbgmgr.exe file may be installed when you install Windows.This hoax, like the SULFNBK.EXE Warning hoax, tries to encourage you to delete a legitimate Windows file from your computer.A virus can infect Jdbgmgr.exe. The W32.Efortune.31384@mm virus in particular targets this file. Norton Anti Virus has provided protection against W32.Efortune.