Thread: How to remove SHeur2.CHYJ virus

How to remove SHeur2.CHYJ virus

I am using a dell inspiron laptop installed with windows 7 operating system. But when i turned it on today it gave me a warning that your system is infected by SHeur2.CHYJ and it also seems that a number of files also have been affected by this antivirus. please tell me how can i delete the SHeur2.CHYJ virus from my system.

Re: How to remove SHeur2.CHYJ virus

I think you need the combofix to fix the issue this is really a good program for dealing with such viruses or threats. Let me tell you was designed to scan a computer for known malware, spyware and also for removing them. It also allows you to remove the spyware infections manually so download combofix and use it.

It is quiet difficult to remove this virus but you can achieve this using the AVG antivirus i think the AVG antivirus will remove this virus completely from the system. So try to get the AVG antivirus install it in to your system and then scan your system using it thoroughly and remove the detected viruses.

Use the Synmantec antivirus to get rid of this antivirus this is the best antivirus program which will help you to get rid of this shit. Simply install it on your system and then scan the system thoroughly also don't forget to update the virus definition before scanning the system. Hope you will fix this issue soon.

A system restore will do the trick for you simply try to restore the system to a restore point where the system was not affected by this virus this would solve the issue. If this does not help you then you must repair your system using the recovery discs which you would have got from the system vendor.

I faced similar problems before i tried different antiviruses but none of them proved affective then finally i got the combofix which really worked it is also availabele freely so simply downlad and install it. It 's a specialized effective cleaning tool, which is useful compared to other malware and spyware removers.