Thread: How to remove Antivirus Gold

How to remove Antivirus Gold

Hi,

I have a window 7 pc. My problem is that my pc is infected with some malware called Antivirus Gold. I don't remember how it got installed but it has started creating problems on my pc. My norton antivirus detects it but still its not able to remove it. How should I remove Antivirus Gold ??

Re: How to remove Antivirus Gold

AntivirusGold is an adware application. Antivirus Gold is installed by some Trojans without asking permission. The wallpaper desktop amending and advertising displays, warning the user to buy Antivirus Gold. Clicking on the message, opens a Web browser point towards AntiVirus-Gold.com. Try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to remove Antivirus Gold. You can perform a quick search or advanced quarantine pests detected to delete. This application allows you to edit a report after each scan and a module update is incorporated.

Windows Defender, which is shipped with this version of Windows, to prevent malware, spyware and other unwanted software from infecting your computer. When Windows Defender is turned on, you are alerted if you try to spyware or other unwanted software to run or install itself on your computer. You have a choice between either ignored every element is detected, or isolated, or removed.

Spyware can sometimes hit areas of the computer difficult to clean without causing additional problems. In the case of the anti-spyware program notifies you of the impossibility of removing spyware, then follow any instructions provided by the program. If it did not work, Click the installed programs for items that do not belong to the computer.

To remove Antivirus Gold spyware :

1. Download Wondershare Spyware Removal a spyware removal tools.

2. Run the tool to search for spyware and other unwanted on your computer.

3. Review the files discovered by the tool for spyware and other unwanted software in it.

4. Select suspicious files for removal by following the instructions of the tool.

Try Spyware Doctor, it provides protection from viruses and strong protection against spyware to protect your computer against malicious attacks. Multiple techniques to provide proactive, reactive and the mechanism for the protection to stop threats at all entry points. State of awareness and intuitive means of detecting how you use your computer and control to reduce the impact of the performance and reduce interruptions. Integrates ThreatFire behavioral intelligence to prevent new threats faster than traditional methods of navigation and the signing of protection against Web-based attacks, including phishing attempts, and dynamic proactive blacklists content analysis technologies.